Information Technology Manager • FMZBC• Mar 2008 -Dec 2013 – 16622 Dumfries Rd, Dumfries, Virginia 22025
- Designed, implemented, and deployed a Windows Server 2008 ADS environment. The environment, which consists of five servers.
- Designed, implemented, deployed and maintained Exchange 2003 transition to Exchange 2007.
- Designed, Installed, configured, and maintained other enterprise resources such as Blackberry Enterprise Server, SQL database server, FTP Site, Terminal Server, Symantec Antivirus Client Security, Veritas Backup and Recovery solutions.
- Conducted daily backups of Exchange, SQL, and file data using VERITAS BackupExec.
- Engineered and DBA for SQL 2000 database architecture. Performed periodic SQL database backup, recovery and troubleshooting.
- Provided Event Marketing Management and technology support for Conferences, Concerts, Satellite Educational Training, and Special Events.
- Designed, implemented, deployed, operated, and maintained the Digital Marketing for the organization.
- Updated, designed, implemented, deployed and Webmaster using CMS and Social Media accounts for all 3 websites.
- Created and manage technical services of Windows network infrastructure, including Active Directory, Group Policy, and WSUS.
- Initiated the development, implementation, documentation and enforcement of operational standards, policies and procedures for operating, managing and ensuring the IT environment.
- Managed the upgrades, installations, configurations, maintenance, and networking of system hardware devices, operating systems software and applications throughout the network, servers, desktops.
- Designed, implemented and maintained Allworx VOIP PBX infrastructure System.
Lead IT servant team of 15 from requirements-gathering through to implementation and support