Information Technology Manager • Howard University Health Sciences Simulation Center• Dec 2013 -Feb 2014 – 2400 Sixth St NW, Washington, DC 20059
- Managed the IT Infrastructure for the simulation center as the Project Manager by insuring all equipment interfaces with technology seamless daily.
- Provided maintenance, support and training for all computers, hardware, servers and software systems utilized in the Center and remote locations.
- Developed and maintained inventory database, information security, disaster recovery, and back-up procedures.
- Operated and supported the audio/visual system for computerized human patient simulation and remote locations.
- Secure, stored and managed, the data and video recordings according to HIPPA and FERPA rules using B-Line SimCapture Software.
- Interfaced with external technology partners such as simulation equipment manufactures regarding equipment, system upgrades, troubleshooting and systems problems.
- Programmed, tested, maintained, repaired and operated the different simulator technologies ranging from atomic models, task trainers, screen-based, full body patient, and virtual reality surgical simulators.